Monday, February 16, 2015

Too Late or .......not!

Its never too late to start over,
Its never too late to get it right and tow the right path,
Its never too late to fulfill purpose,
Its never too late until you are the late.
For every time you get it wrong ,
There is a chance to make it right.
For the number of times you fall
There is an opportunity to pick yourself up.
For every mistake you make,
There is an opportunity to make corrections.
For every wrong deed,
There is a chance to apologize.
Start today and fulfill purpose.
Its never too late to begin
doing the right thing....

These random words came to mind on the first day of the year while I was thinking my life through and seeing what the way forward was for me and what plans I had to make and what mistakes I had to live with.......
I guess it really is never too late to be what you are meant to be....xxxx

3 comments: