Monday, February 16, 2015

happy Birthday to meeeeee......yippieee

I recently turned a year older precisely on the 30th of January. Building up to that day I was worried about what I would do as people say its a significant age I was clocking and I didn't have to be my boring self and just allow the day pass I thought hard and I even prayed about it and then viola! my pastor contacts me to take charge of the free medical session for the crusade the church was organizing .coincidentally it was happening on my birthday... I was glad and I said to myself what a way to spend the day selfless and special.
I agreed without complaining so it was time to get funds to buy stuff needed and to get man power to help out.
Thanks to amazing family and friends and to Medicaid Radiology who assisted in making this day a success.

we made it happen, blood pressure, body mass index, blood sugar , breast self examination,anti malaria,antacids,antihelmithics,pain relief and all the works we made people smile that day and I had that as the best birthday present ever.
So I am a year older and as they say a year wiser, I wanted somethings for birthday presents though I didn't get but what I did on that day for people that actually needed it was the best birthday present ever.
Grateful for life, for family and for friends that have become family....today, right here and right now, I am indeed a very happy person.
I may not have all that I want yet but I tell you that I have got all that I need for this moment...xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment