Thursday, November 13, 2014

my thoughts....

I may not be an expert in relationships when it comes to choosing the right man or woman to marry or settle down with but I do know a few things based on my life experience and from other peoples and also from good books I have read that have made proper sense over the years the best of which is the bible...yes! the bible it is life it holds the secret of every aspect there is to life only if you spend time reading and meditating on it you would discover that there are indeed things to learn.
there are a few basic things that people over look when choosing a life partner whether it be just dating or someone you marry and spend the rest of your life with....
men and women make this mistakes all the time some learn and some just never do
I have made my mistake and I can say that I have learnt when it comes to some of these things...I hope!
one needs to go beyond physical appearance when choosing even as important as the physical is, it isn't enough because I tell you even as I am sure that you do know that the physical is for a time  it does change those good looks will turn wrinkled and then what...
I am not saying the good looks should be ignored I honestly believe that every person should make an effort to look good whether it be your hair ,nails ,clothes ,shoes ,makeup even your underwear try to wear tidy ones anyways, match your clothes properly, take a bath, shave your armpit area know what's trending and wear it wisely.
Things as simple as the religious beliefs not even Christianity or Islam now even within Christianity as it were there are differences in beliefs so this is important to consider.
your vision,goals and dreams should be talked about...do you both share vision you can run with as a couple...is this person your friend, the one you would tell anything and everything
how many children you would like to have is important what if you cant have any children at all will it be an issue...
what is your genotype are you both willing to risk having sickle cell children and would you stick together if it happens...
where would you want to settle down its important, would you take vacations abroad or you don't care about such things...
would you want to have your kids abroad...
would you have a joint account or a business venture together...
there's a lot of trivial things as you may call it that cause strife in relationships and make either or both loose interest and start to look outside.
this list isn't endless you should think about those little things that make you quarrel unnecessarily all the time piece them together and you could make a list for yourself.
do not be carried away by the physical alone.......aside the physical I am sapiosexual and that's pretty important to me....what is important to you that you could add to this list...
make healthy lasting relationships people....love is important but it is never ever enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment