Tuesday, April 2, 2019

3:16

This scripture basically summarises the Love of God an it is the very essence of salvation that
 we now enjoy.The very depth and height and width of the Love God has for his children and the extent to which he can go to reconcile us back to himself.
as many times as we have heard, read or come across this verse of scripture in the book of John it never looses its meaning even if many of us do not take out time to meditate on it, myself inclusive.
god loves you, period!
nothing you can do can separate you from this love.
I recently read a book by max Lucado which I stumbled on in a charity book store and bought '3:16' is the title. it turned out to be a literal 'flower in the attic' for me.
took me a couple of weeks to read through it but every chapter explained every single word in that verse and gave it a genuine and very real, personal meaning to me.
I fell in love over again with the one that first loved me...
what does '3:6' mean to you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment