Sunday, March 31, 2019

It speaks

There is this feeling I get when it comes to making choices about anything or anyone. It has to speak to me somehow. I don't know but it has to find a way to call out to me in some kind of way.
I remember going shopping with my big sister back in the day and it was my money to spend on clothes or shoes it was usually difficult to get me to like something and get it because I have to wait for it to speak to me. we usually ended up spending the money on her she is a really fashionable person and fashion pieces easily called out to her. everything she wore turned to gold.
Anyhow, like I said whether it was food, clothing items, books, friends even men before I take a leap it has to speak to me in volumes.
make love to and have conversations with my heart before I take that leap of faith.
Deep does call unto deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment