Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Rabdom thoughts...

Hey blog, its been ages since I bothered to come on here, a lot has happened in the last couple of months I cannot even begin to tell you all about it..... I have laughed , cried, been happy and sad, confused and ecstatic... I have made new friends and stopped being friends with some.... I have travelled, attended weddings , been a bridesmaid, caught-up with old friends.
Anyways, like I said earlier...a lot has happened...yeah before I forget, I have written and passed exams and looking forward to writing the remaining...I have tried new things and I have been gifted with amazing things by people I would never have expected in my wildest dreams...
let me just say that God has been amazing as always and I have continually experienced his goodness and it has enveloped me so much more than I ever imagined and I have learnt to be attentively grateful and to have a heart of gratitude. I have also learnt to show love and to love, to give more and just forgive even more...basically to just live and let live... I would figure out something else to write about the next time I am here...cheers..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment